The Thursdays Powerful Repair Tape is commonly known as foil tape. These tapes come with Butyl rubber that is extruded, ever-tacky and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength.
They can form an instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft. They are ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and tail lights, glass and metal.
Thursdays Powerful Repair Tape is applicable in electrical, HVAC and construction industries. The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions.
- It maintains flexibility, adhesion, and can withstand a certain degree of displacement, and the deformation has good followability.
- It has weather resistance, aging resistance and water resistance, and has a seal, vibration damping and protection on the surface.
- Very easy to use, just remove the peeled film and seal the butyl tape anywhere you need it.
- This sealing tape is widely used in building roofs, surface cracks, RV repairs, windows, marine seals, glass and roof repairs.
- Waterproof, sealed and resistant to UV rays (daylight).
Wide Usage：Patch, bond, seal and repair virtually anything!
Instruction for use:
Size: Length:5m (16.4 ft) x Width:5cm(1.97 inch)/10cm (3.94 inch).
Material: Aluminum foil backing, butyl rubber.
1 * Thursdays Powerful Repair Tape
Click the ‘ADD TO CART’ Button to secure yours today!
*Very Limited Items Remaining In Stock! Not sold in stores*
100% Money Back Guarantee